Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Fresh Start

The Kwirk Creative Blog has gotten a makeover and a new home!

When I first started Kwirk it didn't even occur to me how much work it would be getting what I thought of as a side project off the ground. I began the Kwirk project at the beginning of the year, thinking I would start with a dozen designs on etsy and just see where it took me. 

Well, here we are about three and a half months later and as of today my etsy shop has finally launched! Check it out at www.etsy.com/shop/kwirkcreative

The full line isn't up yet. Just a selection of wedding invitations. Over the next couple weeks I'll be putting up the matching Save the Dates and response cards, as well as my line of baby shower invites. Next on the list after those will be simple greeting cards, birthday invites, baby announcements and bridal shower invites. There's a lot to do but I think I'm keeping my goals realistic. 

I also have some new plans for the blog. I'll be posting work by other indie artists that inspire me as well as a variety of other lifestyle commentary. This is a fresh start for Kwirk and I hope you come along for the ride! 

Best - Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment