Monday, April 11, 2011

Awkward I love You's

Boyfriend has trouble expressing himself in a traditionally romantic fashion sometimes. I blame the male experience as a whole. That and possibly ogres that threatened to set him on fire and make him dance the entirety of Swan Lake at some time in the distant past, but that's really just conjecture at this point.

Now don't get me wrong. The guy loves me to death and I know it. But romance as the majority of the world accepts it isn't his strong point. I'll give you an example. This morning I checked my Facebook newsfeed and saw this posted on my wall...


Please, somebody let me know if you know who is responsible for this gem. I would like to give them proper credit. 

Now I say that Boyfriend is weird, but here's the thing... This totally made my day! I couldn't stop laughing AND I felt all special and loved and stuff. 

And it gave me a totally awesome idea for a new project once I feel comfortable with how the invites are coming along. Are you ready for this? Cards that say "I Love You" for people who can't hang with the mushy love stuff. Genius right? That's what I thought. 

Anyway, Boyfriend rocks - Nic

1 comment:

  1. Loved this article......I have one of those to, I agree, I think it's a male thing.

    Can't wait to see the cards.

    Sakura

    ReplyDelete